2016 Annual Dues
It is a new year and we now have new annual dues as Disney Vacation Club members. I have the updated charts on the website for each resort, but here is the summary.
Click on the images to make them larger.
Across all the DVC resorts, 2016 brought an average 3.2% increase in annual dues. Hilton Head resort showed the largest increase per point of $0.30 but Saratoga Springs had the largest percent increase of 5.2%
Since the annual dues pay for updates to the resorts, I thought this was a good time to talk about what is being planned for 2016. The goal is that each resort is freshened up every 7 years and that significant renovations occur every 14 years.
- Boardwalk Villas are to get soft goods (bedspreads, curtains) and the studios will have the 5th sleeper added as well.
- Beach Club resort is to have some updates in the bathroom including tile work, showers, and tubs.
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas are getting soft goods update starting at Jambo House and then moving over to Kidani Village.
- Vero Beach is getting full overhaul to the bathrooms.
- Disney’s Grand Californian Resort and Spa, Bay Lake Tower, and the Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs are getting updated soft goods.